Another perfect day behind me. 100% on food and one awesome workout.
If you have Facebook, I recommend you add Bob Harper to your friends. He puts up a physical challenge every morning. Yesterdays challenge was to do 10 sets of 30 second push-carts. (this is when you get on your treadmill and, without turning it on, try to walk) If it weren't for this challenge yesterday, I would probably have passed up working out. This just sounded like to much fun. Here is what I ended up doing:
30 sec Push cart
30 jumping jacks
30 sec Push cart
30 knee lifts
30 sec Push cart
40 crunches
30 sec Push cart
30 squats
30 sec Push cart
30 sec waist twist
repeat!
20 min of Tae Bo Amped
Today is another 20 min run with P90X Shoulders and Arms!
2 comments:
nice!!! your building up a big head of positive steam!!! love it!! I will have to check out Bobs facebook. I did shoulders and Arms last night (week 9 of the lean rotation). I can already feel the glamor in my arms this morning, wish I was wearing a tank top ;) lol.
sounds like fun... well, it would if fun was defined by hard work! HAHAHAHA
Good job chicklet!
Post a Comment