187.6
I have finally broken through the 188 barrier... not by much, but still!
Today is one of those days where you have a million things to do and just not enough *umph* to get started. Yesterdays goal was not met. Things just got a little twisted and the time that I thought I would have disappeared. Today I have a LOT of cleaning to do, plus band practice tonight at church. So I am not setting an exercise goal today... just a goal of finishing what I need to get done today!!
I am really watching what I eat since I am not working out as hard. I think that is why I am finally seeing a loss. I have until August to lose 20 lbs... and then I have to seriously start training for my half marathon in January. I'm excited to get started, but I know that unless I lose the weight I wont be able to run as far as I am hoping for.
5 comments:
kick ass way to break through!
I'm so glad that you had a breakthrough! Great work!
Well done on the breakthrough! And you can do this! Don't worry about that...
Right on sis!! I'm so proud of you!
*Woot* *Woot*
Feels great, doesn't it?
Post a Comment