"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion, or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up you'd better be running." Author Unknown

Monday, June 8, 2009

I'm in heaven... its day #7

and the winners are...... Michelle, Krissy and Hanlie!!!

I need you girls to email me an address where I can send you your new SkinnySongs cd!!

My weekend was great. I stuck to my food and exercise like a pro! Even Hubby patted me on the back when we picked up lunch on the way home from church. Mcdonalds for the kids and Hubby... and an extra stop at Subway for a veggie sub for me! Oh yeah, I rocked!

Today's workout:

20 min run
50 Hand walks (standing upright, go into forward bend, put hands on floor and walk out into a push up position & do 1 push up.)
100 sit ups

3 comments:

Ripx180 said...

looks like your on a roll... good to see it ;)

Hanlie said...

I won? Really? That is so cool! Thank you so much... Are you sure you'll send it to South Africa?

Well done for having a good weekend!

Fatinah said...

way to go chicklet!