"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion, or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up you'd better be running." Author Unknown

Friday, June 12, 2009

Have you ever wanted a fresh start? Forget everything you've tried and failed... forget all the Day 1's.... forget all the oops's and tomorrow's... Just take what you know works and go with it.

Take a deep breath

This is my fresh start.

4 comments:

Hanlie said...

My fresh start was January 1, 2008. That was my highest weight and turning point. Since then I have stumbled a few times, but I'm still doing this... I'm not counting the days of my life, I'm just living them to the best of my ability. You can too!

Laura and Walter said...

I feel like I am always beginning again. I want this time to be different. I remember your blog from a couple of years ago. Good to still see you here. You look great!

Anonymous said...

AMEN!!! I'm right there with you today, blogged about it myself, in fact!

P.S. Thank you for the music CD!! I listened to it in the car on my drive to work this morning and enjoyed it so much!

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Yep, fresh starts are good. Mine was Feb 9th of this year. Take your deep breath and take those first steps.
Path to Health