Last Friday I had a doughnut.... or 3. That is all.
The rest of the day I was throwing up, feeling dizzy and just all around sick. This feeling stayed with me for most of the weekend. By Sunday I was feeling better, until I ate something... then it would all start again.
I'm afraid today has been the same. I just ate some strawberries and I am feeling a bit ill again. I think I have hyperglycemia. When I eat too much sugar my body crashes... I'm not sure if my body is still trying to balance out.. or if I have a bug. I'm hoping for a bug.
today's weight was 188.0... I've lost -.8. I'm okay with that.
sorry for the short and scattered post... see you tomorrow
3 comments:
feel better soon chicklet!
ok, Im just gonna throw this out there cause it was the first thought that came to my head.........................Pregnant?????????
Is it my imagination or have you been sick a lot lately? I think something is obviously wrong, and you may want to get checked out... And lay off the donuts!
Post a Comment