I have been working my butt off this week getting ready for my Babies birthday party on Saturday. She is going to be 4 years old. Usually we don't have huge parties.. but now that the girls are getting older and making lots of friends at Sunday School... we are having a big party!! 15 kids to be exact.
Because the weather is warming up (90 today) I decided it should be a water party. The kiddie pool will be filled, the sprinklers will be running and a water slide right down the middle of it all. On top of that we will do water balloon tosses, egg races and a pinata.
Of course what is a party without a cake... and as baby demanded.. she is getting a Barbie doll cake and 24 'ice cream' cupcakes.
With the candy for the pinata all around me, and the making of the cake and cupcakes coming up... I would normally be in heaven.. but I am actually some where in limbo. It isn't exactly torture to have all this around me and not be able to eat it... its just a little uncomfortable.
I just keep thinking how good I want to feel on Saturday for my little girls birthday party. I wouldn't dare mess up right now!
Because I will be so busy for the next couple of days.. I am going to take a break from blogging. I wont have much to talk about other then party plans anyway! So I will see you Monday with pics from the party and my wieght... hopefully at an all time low!!
4 comments:
I wish we could come.... stupid 7 hours... Eli still hasnt had the surgery the doc was suppose to make an appt with the surgeon(sp) but we still havent got a call.... ahhh
I can't wait to hear all about it!
Sounds like baby's birthday party will be a blast!!! I think it's ok to be a little uncomfortable with all that sugar around, and bravo for resisting!! Can't wait to see the pics!
Happy b'day to the baby! Hope you have a really fun party and are feeling like a hot mama all day long! ;-)
Path to Health
Post a Comment