After a crazy week, I am down 1.2 lbs. I am really hoping to be at 183 by this 4th of July weekend... and if possible, 179 by July 16th (my anniversary). At this rate is might just happen!
So this week was crazy, in every way. From Farrah Faucet, M.J. and Billy May dying... to a birthday party with 13 kids ages 1-6...
Lets start with the first one.. my friend summed up my feeling very well when she said 'we make too big of a deal with entertainers and not enough of people that should be icons'. I feel terrible that someone has died, but I don't think any one persons death should over shadow someone elses. Entertainers are people that are lucky enough to stroll through life doing what they love ... the rest of us fight, struggle and push through barriers to live the life we love. Call me crazy, but I don't think it's all that news worthy. I do pray for the families, for they still suffer a loss that is painfull....
Anyway, on to happier things ... this week my Baby turned 4 years old. Here are some pics of her special day!
Taking a swing at the pinata!!
It was a blast and I was oh-so-happy when it was all over with!
This morning I am hopping on the treadmill for a good 30 minutes and then spending the rest of the day finding my house in the midst of all this chaos!!
7 comments:
Great job! You are a woman on a mission! I'm VERY proud of you!
Cindie
great pics and wl... couldn't agree with you more about celebs. i always wonder what mj would say if i died... nuttin!
Oh yah! Its on! I'll race you to 179. You think you'll win, but I've got news for you missy!
*wink*
Cindie
welcome back you skinny minny!!!!
Your daughter is adorable ;). Nice job on dropping some pounds during the sugar weekend. If you stay focused you can hit your goal.
Awwww, she looks so very happy!
Congrats on your loss!
Yeah, MJ's death was NOT breaking news 48 hours later. I got very ticked at Fox News.
Path to Health
I am super proud of you sis!!! Way to go!!!
Post a Comment