"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion, or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up you'd better be running." Author Unknown

Friday, September 11, 2009

15.8 lbs to lose before I can get this....


If thats not motivation... then you've never had a tattoo!! LOL

10 comments:

hja60uk said...

I agree, that is some motivation. I will not get another until I lose weight!

Carlos said...

sick tatt any idea what that costs or how long it would take to do?

Tammy said...

That is gorgeous! You are sooooo close to it and I can't wait to see your new body bling!

Hafa said...

You can do it! It's beautiful!

Katie J ♥ said...

That is hot! You will get there in no time with that kind of motivation.

P.S. I have two and when I get to my 100 lb. loss goal I am getting some ladybugs on my toes :-)

Anonymous said...

So like.. there will be pics of this tat once you get it right? *drools*

Annie, The Amazing Shrinking Girl said...

AMEN!!! Did I tell I'm doing one too when I get to my goal weight? It's my full back, from my right hip, on my back, and over my left shoulder. It's gonna be sakura to match my japanese characters on my back!! We should take matching pictures since we have about the same amount to go before our goals...

Do I smell some competition, Tigerlilly?!

The Fat Girl said...

I have a tattoo, but I want to get it removed for personal reasons behind it. But I want another one later. I'm crazy I know.

Those 15 lbs are going to fall off as you work. I'm excited for you. That tattoo is beautiful.

Daydreamer said...

I just went and got this same tattoo on wednesday! It hurt sooooo much~! But now.... I cant keep myself out the mirror!~! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!

Daydreamer said...

oh yeah! it took 4 1/2 hrs for the outline alone and I went back and got the color which was an additional 3hrs.... it hurt like hell and a week later, im still recovering... BUT again! i cant leave the mirror and my man wont leave my "side"... rotfl!