Asics Gel Phoenix.
I ran in them this morning and besides having that new shoe stiffness, they were great! I then went to the thrift store and found a pair of jeans , size 12, that I thought would be a great pair of Goal Jeans. Except when I got home and tried them on... they FIT! So much for goal jeans, these puppy's are comfy!!
So, I will have to stop at the store tomorrow and find a cute pair of size 9's to make my goal jeans!! I don't mind at all!!
11 comments:
Look at you rocking those 12's! I can't wait to be back there. I have a closet full of 12's that I can't get on as that WAS my normal size for years. Glad you finally found some good shoes. It's so hard. I need a new pair badly!
whoo hoo!!!!! nothing better than a new pair of shoes and some jeans that FIT!!!! congrats on the shoes AND new size,even though its temporary-you will be seeing the 9's before you know it!
Love the shoes and yay, jeans! Lookin' good, lady! :)
Wow. I hate when you buy goal clothes that already fit. That is too awesome.
Hope the running shoes work out for you.
Those Asics are actually decent running shoes! They are on the lower-end of Asics for support, but will work out nicely for a good 6 months. After that look more towards the Gel Kayanos or the 2140 line IF you need more support.
Josh
that's n awesome surprise when you the jeans fit! Great job!
And... Asics ROCK!
you are so funny - buying goal jeans only to find they FIT!!! (and look great by the by).
glad you found shoes!
Love the new shoes! Asics are my preferred shoe, so much so that to save costs I bought a pair a boys shoes the last time. I find Asics very expensive, but they are my feet afterall, so I shouldn't be skimping on price/quality.
Love the new 'goal' jeans! Go you!
OMG :) I'm so happy for you. Look at you fitting in these 12's ;) Soon you'll be saying 'bye bye' to 12 and 'hello to a 9':) Keep up the GREAT work ;) I'm very proud of you! :)
nice kicks!
How awesome is that you bought a pair thinking you wouldn't be able to wear them only to find they were a perfect fit? You'll be in those 9s in no time.
Post a Comment