I went from having this gung-ho attitude yesterday to waking up too late for my run this morning and having to go to the dentist. Now I am in severe pain and hating the fact that I can't make up my run this afternoon because I will be in la-la land as soon as I take my pain pill. Booo!
I am not going to let this get me down. Its just a speed bump... tomorrow morning I will wake up, take an aspirin and go for my run.
:)
7 comments:
Ummm, that's more a red light. Yellow light means "gun it" in which case you'd have to take your pain pill and go jogging in traffic. Not recommended!
speed bumps are going to be there along the way - take 'em slow - but don't let them stop you!!
Funny that Jack Sh*t thinks yellow means gun it - he's such a boy! HAHA
Hope your mouth feels better soon!!
Hope you feel better!
Jack is totally right...yellow means floor it.
Hope your grill feels better tomorrow.
Yellow is not red. Just get right back into to.
Good for you having the smarts to not run after a dentist appointment.
At the height of my working out like a crazy woman, I had a dentist appointment (filling) and then went to the gym with freezing in my mouth. It was painful and not a smart decision at all! My next appointment, when I mentioned to my dentist, I got a major scolding. Lesson learned!
Take care, hon. Feel better and rock out the run tomorrow!
Yeah, pain medication and running don't mix. You're like me. I have the tolerance for medicine like a kindergartener. You'll get back on track.
Post a Comment