I took today off from running.... but I will be back on track tomorrow morning at 5 a.m. sharp. I hate taking this much time off, but I don't want to push myself to the point of getting really sick or injured.
I need to focus on my food again. I am eating way too many calories... ok, so a couple hundred over my 1200... but still... that's enough to keep me from losing anything this week.
I got a box in the mail from Vitalicious . It was a sampler of all their Vitatop flavors. 100 calories each... YUMMO!! These little guys rock! I have to say that their banana nut is my fav so far. There a great after dinner treat!

See ya'll tomorrow!
5 comments:
Oh no! Don't get sick!
I've always wanted to try those vitalicious muffins, but they don't make any gluten free. :( They do look cute and yumm!
I've always wanted to try those. I've heard so much about them. It's cool to hear someone's feedback on them.
Personally, I think your body could do with a bit of rest after the punishment you put it through. I'm not one for resting either, but sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do.
Rest up girly so you can continue to kick butt. I too have wanted to try those muffin tops. Ironic name isn't it... ha ha ha!
It's cool to hear someone's feedback on them.
Domain registration india
Post a Comment