"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion, or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up you'd better be running." Author Unknown

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Car-D-OOOOO

In an attempt to get a little more motivated yesterday, I decided to do my cardio at the gym. I paid my $5 day pass and hopped on a bike first. It felt good to be moving my sore legs. I managed 5 miles before the batteries died on the bike and the screen went blank. (you would think they would take care of things like that before it happened) So I switched to the treadmill.
Their treadmill was freaky. It had shocks... I think. Every time I took a step it would give a little bit. I took a side glance at the people next to me and noticed that they all did it. I made it 1 mile before feeling a little sea sick and getting off.

So yesterday cardio was a total of 6 miles. Not the best, but its better then nothing.

I added my calender to the left hand column. Every workout I complete will be crossed out. Lets see how good I do this month.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I HATE it when places that are in biz to maintain fitness equipment can't seem to actually keep them in working order.

Love your high tech calendar...and those cute little girls.

mak'n Changes said...

You and your girls are gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Ick - I'm sorry the equipment was crappy like that! You should tell the gym managers!

I can't wait to see your calendar with all the little x's on it!

Great job sis!!

The Fat Girl said...

Thank you for this post. I need to go back to the gym in a bad way.