I have not gone running in four days. Last night my chest tightened up on me and I had a terrible cough. This morning I woke up on time but felt terrible. I have a constant tickle in my chest and a really tight sounding cough... not good. So, another day of not running.
I know this isn't going to set me back all that much for my training. In fact, it is giving my body a good amount of time to recover from the 10K. I just feel, mentally, that I am going to lose my groove.
Next week Hubby will be out of town for work .... this means no morning runs out at the track. So to make sure I still had a way of getting my miles in I had him set up the treadmill in the bedroom so I can use that in the morning and not wake up the kids!
Life seems to really get in the way when I've got my groove going.... but I'm not gonna let it stop me. Its all about being prepared and persevering!!
4 comments:
boooo, no fun! Kudos for getting creative about running plans, though! Hope you're back to health quickly!
Preparation really is what gets me through the day. There are so many things that just seem to come up!
Great job on setting up the treadmill to be ready to run!
Hope the cough clears up soon!
Great job on setting up the treadmill to be ready to run!
Domain registration india
Post a Comment