"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion, or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up you'd better be running." Author Unknown

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Day 48

Still sick.

My cold has moved from my sinuses to my ears and throat. Every time I swallow, my ears pop. Ugh, I hate being sick.

Anyway, I am back to the couch. I read a whole book yesterday! Its been awhile since I've done that. The book , Ill Wind , was a great read. Its the first in a series. I'm gonna try and read the second book today!

I'm laying down........

1 comment:

Lucas said...

Rest, rest. Nap, nap, nap. Breathe. Rest some more.

May wellness find you soon!