"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion, or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up you'd better be running." Author Unknown

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Day 54

I'm going crazy. I WANT to workout so badly... but my body just can't kick this stupid cold/cough. This morning I  have a sore throat. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Plan of attack today:

Bite and Write

Lots of Water

I know in all reality I won't be able to push myself to workout until next week. Bummer.

I'm back to knitting. Its almost Christmas and I have a 4 new babies in the family to knit for. The best thing about knitting is it keeps my hands too busy to stuff food in my mouth. :)

2 comments:

Lucas said...

That IS a wonderful benefit of knitting. And I know you are frustrated but I'm PROUD of you for taking the time to rest. It's hard to do but it's important if you want to get your wheels back under you! :) Feel better!

big_mummy said...

You know, I only picked up a knitting book today and eyed socks and mitten patterns and thought about my non-busy hands..... hmmm