Wt: 178.4
Feeling ? : tired
Where's my head? : In the game baby!!!
I went out last night for a girls night. We went to a karaoke bar. I learned two things.. First, karaoke is not the same on the east coast as it is on the west coast. It could have just been that bar.. but I was not getting into it. Second, I'm getting too old for bars. I really have a hard time putting up with people in general... add alcohol to that mix and I spend most of the night rolling my eyes and trying to ignore people.
Anyway, I was home by midnight and , of course, the kids woke up super early this morning... so I am exhausted today. I dont see a whole lot getting done today.
So, I got all dressed up.. had makeup on... and didn't take one picture. I know... CRAZY! But I did take one for you this morning..
I couldn't believe that the scale said 178 this morning. Its a rest day, so no sweating... but I'm definitely sticking to the food and water!
2 comments:
Karoke makes me want to shove rusty ice picks deep inside my ears. Also, I visualize strangling butchers, er, I mean singers, with a microphone cord. If anyone wanted to crack my mental state through torture, throw me in a cell with bad karoke and it will only be a matter of hours before I'm rocking back and forth on the floor in a pool of my own urine wishing for death.
Um, yeah. Pretty much hate it, can you tell? And I don't go to bars anymore either. Too much money and ewwww, all the people. Every once in a while it's fun but most times, I am just walking to a neighbors house to hang, when the party isn't on my porch, that is.
And guuuuuuuurl, you are lookin' GOOD! Nice job on sticking with it and kicking MAJOR ass! You GO TL.
Now,that's what I'm talkin about! Woohoo! You lookin good girl. Enjoy your rest day, you deserve it. :)
Post a Comment