The half way point and I'm afraid I'm not doing so great.
My cold has gone into my chest and I am coughing like mad... on top of that, I sound like an old lady that smokes 5 packs a day with her whiskey. So, no, I have not been working out... or eating right. I HAVE been drinking a ton of tea... so at least my water intake is good!
Tomorrow is my boxing class and if this cough isn't a whole lot better... I can't go. This makes me really sad... I'm ready to start training for fighting (at least the voice in my head says she's ready) ... but I have to wait until this body is at least 95% healthy.
2 comments:
don't you dare give in! you are inspiring me!
I'm SO sorry that this continues to hang on! I am hoping you shake it soon. In the meantime, keep taking care of yourself, fluids, vitamins, rest. It won't last forever. Congrats on the 50! That all by itself is impressive.
Post a Comment