"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion, or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up you'd better be running." Author Unknown

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

What Can You Do In 100 Days?? ... DAY 41

Sometimes you need to look over your shoulder and take a look at where you started. If you are a blogger, then you have it made. Everything has been documented... from day 1 to day 13987. Including pictures.

I needed a little inspiration last night... so I took a look at my old blog and read the first month or so of my journey. It included these pictures:


Its funny how your forget. I knew I was overweight, but I had forgotten what it looked like. Maybe because my idea of overweight is what I look like now. But looking back at where I started, it gave me a new look at how far I've come and how good I'm doing. How far have I come?


I may not be where I want to be ... yet.... but I am definitely going in the right direction.

Woke up this morning and did Jillian Michaels Day 1 of her 30 Day Shred. It was on Exercise On Demand... and I have to say I really liked it. I might have to get the other 29 days!

Feeling good today. :)

4 comments:

Lucas said...

Oooooh, that Jillian. She's an ass kicker! Actually, I don't know if you've done the Shred before but if you stick with it daily, it will BLOW YOUR MIND how much easier it gets as time goes by.

I get what you are saying that how you picture overweight is how you are now...I do that too. But going back to look at old pics is a great measuring stick. You look AWESOME!

Maggie said...

Well it's about time you see what all of us have been seeing. You have come a long way and look amazing for all your hard work you've put in. {[hugs}}

Lynn Hahn said...

Wow! You look GREAT! The before and after photos should help you to get to it! Nice work:)

Kim said...

I can definitely see a difference! You are on your way to where you want to be for sure! :)