"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion, or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up you'd better be running." Author Unknown

Monday, September 20, 2010

What Can You Do In 100 Days?? ... DAY 46

181.4
I'm  SORE
Hungry.... really hungry

Spent the weekend working every muscle in my body. First with a boxing class... one hour on the bag, kicking and punching. Then a fun day of playing on the lake... riding on a tube being pulled by a boat!!

This morning I got up early and met a friend of mine at the "Y". We did a 1 hour spin class... (my butt is killing me) and a 1 hour abs class. On top of the extreme soreness I have from the boxing class... I will now be having a whole lot of leg pain... but it feels good... makes me feel... alive!!

Tomorrow is a rest day... Today, I need to focus on eating well and drinking tons of water.

1 comment:

Lucas said...

Holy crap have you earned that rest day! What an awesomely active weekend you had! Glad you are feeling well, healthy and alive (always a good thing!)

You look radiant on that tube! :)