Wt: 178.6
A rest day seems to have been needed. I dropped a ton of water weight in one day. Love, love, love it!!
Although today is a scheduled workout day, my toothache is back with a vengeance. I tried to workout out, but with every jump and step my tooth throbbed. So, I took some aspirin and will watch my food once again. Lots of water... and most likely I will be eating soup for lunch and dinner.
I can't find my camera anywhere. As soon as I do I will post my progress picture.
Yay for being back in the 170's!!!!
4 comments:
Congrats. Being in the 170's must feel good.
I hope your toothache goes away and you feel better.
Yay for you! Hope the tooth is better soon
xx
lesley
Sorry about your toofers, but glad you are happy with your progress. Hope you find your camera. I hate losing things!
congrats
i am glad to be back to 180
and you got back to 170
yay to us :-)
only going down form here right
Post a Comment