"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion, or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up you'd better be running." Author Unknown

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

What Can You Do In 100 Days?? ... DAY 33

I still feel a little weak from fighting off the bug this weekend... but I managed to get up this morning and do a little workout.

I went grocery shopping this weekend and got plenty of fruit and vegetables. I am excited to get back to my shakes for breakfast and my stir fry veggies and soups for lunches!

Its back to the grind after a long weekend, so I'm afraid this post will be short.

2 comments:

Lucas said...

I did the weekend veggie run too and made 5 salads last night for my lunches this week. I'm officially starting my 100 days today. :)

Big Clyde said...

Glad you're feeling better. Have a good day.