"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion, or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up you'd better be running." Author Unknown

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

What Can You Do In 100 Days?? ... DAY 27

WT: 182  (oh, this is killing me)

Here I am after a 20 minute Core workout. The picture doesn't show the sweat dripping... but trust me, it was!

I had a pretty good day yesterday with food. I think where I messed up was water. I need to drink WAY MORE WATER! I did buy a Britta water filter so that I can drink the water here. I guess I got spoiled living out in the country with well water. City water is nasty... but its water and I need to drink A LOT of it.

My amazing, awesome, sweet, thoughtful, loving sister (yes, she reads my blog, but she really IS all those things) got me an electric tea pot that I am in love with. It makes the perfect cup of tea! It also only takes 2 minutes... which means less time for me to look in the cupboards while I'm waiting. :)

I know my weight is up today for a reason. My leg workout yesterday has my legs SO sore. They have to be swollen with water... lets hope.  Anyway, as sad as I am that I'm in the 180's again... I AM in the mindset to get out of it fast... so here is to a good day today.

3 comments:

Lucas said...

Officially, 7 days until I start my100 days. You are doing GREAT! Love all the workouts and the getting back up each and every time you fall. You rock girl.

Tricia said...

have a great day!

Cole Walter Mellon said...

I've been bouncing back and forth on the scale all summer, but have decided (like you) it's time to get serious again.

A good day is just about all any of us can ask of ourselves. So here's to all of us getting through one more unscathed.

Keep up the good work.