Wt: ???
Feeling: headache from hell
Where is my head: Surprisingly... very positive.
My weekend was full of ups and downs... both physically and mentally.
This morning Hubby woke me up at 4:30 a.m. I laid in bed for 15 minutes wondering if I was actually going to do this, before finally deciding that if I didn't try it would be a waste of a perfectly good morning. So I hopped up, put on my running clothes and shoes and ran out the door.
One of the coolest things about where we moved to is that we live in one HUGE circle.... with a sidewalk and street lights every 50 feet. It felt like my own, personal running track. I went to MapMyRun and figured out that 3 times around is exactly one mile!
So, I got in a run. Mentally, I feel a little better. Physically, my head still hurts.
Gonna drink lots of water today.

3 comments:
Wow! Way to win that mental power struggle. Those are sometimes really TOUGH to win! And I love MapMyRun, it's SO helpful! Glad you got your workout in. Hope your headache goes away. Ick!
p.s. Thanks for adding my new venture to your blog roll. That's awesome. :)
Sorry you're not well. I bet you feel like a rockstar for running thru your pain huh. You R awesome!
Post a Comment