WT: ???
FEELING: Sore
Where's My Head?: Eh...
Ok, so all day yesterday I suffered from some weird flu bug. I would get extremely cold and then minutes later be drenched in sweat. Kind of like some hot flash from hell... but with it were some excruciating stomach cramps and dry heaving.
This morning I am sore. I'm not sure it its from my run yesterday morning... or from the dry heaving. Either way, my muscles are hurting. I'll be drinking tons of water again today. I didn't go for a run today, figuring I needed the rest way more. If I get to feeling better today I might do a workout video tomorrow morning... or maybe just a walk.
Speaking of videos... I am way overdue for a review of this one!
Lynn Hahn is an amazing woman. Having struggled with a food disorder herself, she understands the need for a good workout DVD that makes you focus on a healthy body. This one was awesome. Simple cardio moves to keep the heart rate up... with toning moves in between. She also has kickboxing, boxing and bands workouts that I want to try too. You can buy her workouts on Amazon... or check out her web page!! Definitely a good workout to put into the mix!
I feel better today, just a little drained. It may be another day of laying on the couch and drinking tea. If that's what my body needs... so be it.

2 comments:
YES!!! Wellness first, then fitness. Take good care TL. Hope you are back to 100% soon! And I wonder if that gal does a yoga DVD? I'm shopping for a good yoga program for in the mornings before work.
Sorry you are feeling poor, Tiger. Get rested and hydrated before heading back into the fight.
Post a Comment