FEELING: Bloated and dehydrated.
WHERE IS MY HEAD: I'm ready to show ya'll what I can do in
I'm a little annoyed at myself for all the days I've wasted. My idea at challenging myself to 100 days was to see a HUGE change. Instead it looks like I am doing what I've always done... wait until the very last second and then lose it. Well, I still have 65 days to show you all (and myself) that I can reach my goal weight... NOW.
Lets do a little math:
181.6 (todays wt) - 155 (goal wt) = 26.6 lbs / 65 days = 0.4 lbs a day
If I can lose .4 lbs a day... or 2.8 lbs a week... then I will reach goal on my 100th day!
Alright ya'll. No more pussy footin' around. Lets get this thing going. I'm starting today with a little detox. Lots of juicing and veggies. Breakfast will be a celery, cucumber and carrot drink!!


5 comments:
That's a pretty lofty goal, but there's no harm in shooting for the stars (unless you actually hit one, I guess).
Get after it!
You seem to make lots of interesting soups and shakes and such. I'm just not that creative in the kitchen. Glad you are getting your mojo back. Look forward to watching you kick ass!
Just make sure to get in adequate protein too, as it will keep you full and also spares your lean body mass (thus ensuring you only lose fat, not muscle). Preferably from solid food and not protein shakes, as they don't provide the fullness you will need when cutting calories.
Other than that, good luck!
So you're just trying to reach goal in this 100 day? Or are you looking to live/eat this way the rest of your life? You can certainly reach goal, but, whether or not you stay there is the real challenge of this 100 day isn't it?
I for one, think you look great since you first started. I don't care what the scale is telling you and why you're allowing this piece of equipment to tell you how well you've done.
Look at theses pictures. You look amazing. Stop beating yourself up on numbers. Each time you weigh yourself, it could be a day you are bloated then the next day, you could lose like 2 lbs. So which day should you really count?? LOL
I think you should base the rest of this journey on inches.
Because I know, you can be 181 and still end up with a size 12 or 10 waistline. So, what does that tell you?
looks like its game on chica!!!!
you cando this!!!!!
Post a Comment