"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion, or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up you'd better be running." Author Unknown

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

What Can You Do In 100 Days?? ... DAY 26


Well, here I am, a month into my own challenge and I am UP to 181.6  ~ugh~

Its ok though. I have done a lot of work on my mental state the past month and I am pretty sure that I can turn this train around and start going in the right direction. How, you ask? Well, for starters, there will not be any temptation in the house. When it comes to fighting temptations I fail, miserably. I will also stick to 3 meals a day. I know, everyone recommends 5 meals a day... but for me it just doesn't work. Its just too much food in front of me all day long. I tend to overindulge. If I stick to 3 healthy meals a day, then I can keep myself honest and on track.

I worked out this morning... did you know that cable out here has an On Demand Exercise channel?? It was great. I did a 26 min kick boxing workout and a 26 min lower body workout. I'm gonna take total advantage of this~

Today will be the hardest. My body will be going through a detox. No sugar, no carbs, no dairy. I have a gallon of water by my side to drink and if I feel the urge to snack I can have a cup of tea to fill me up. I already unpacked my juicer and had a carrot, celery and cucumber drink. Yummy!

Well, it is time for me to get off the computer and get my day going.  I'm going to keep a positive mindset and just focus on today. :)

No comments: