So, yesterday went well. Lots of water, tea and veggies. It was easier then I remember. When I felt like snacking I grabbed a cup of tea. I ate a TON of veggies... especially in my famous veggie soup for lunch!
One bag frozen stir fry veggies
One cup chicken broth
Add onions and garlic
Cook until hot
Pour into a blender with some seasonings and blend!
This is a huge serving (I'll only eat half of it and put the rest in the fridge for a snack or dinner later!)
The color is never pretty... but the taste is Ah-May-Zing!!! Plus, it is super good for you and VERY filling. Best of all, you can change it everyday. Use different veggies... like squash or bell peppers. The more you experiment, the more flavors you will find.
I forgot how much I love doing this!! I'm ready for another day. :)
3 comments:
That sounds both quick and good. I'll have to try that.
Wow. I should start making soup like that. Hmmmmmm.....wheels turning......
Glad you are doing well and feeling good.
Nice way to get in a ton of vegetables. Might want to add some protein on the side, make a complete meal.
Post a Comment