"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion, or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up you'd better be running." Author Unknown

Friday, August 13, 2010

What Can You Do In 100 Days?? ... DAY 9


Just for Fat Daddy... the Captain Morgan Leg Up picture!! This was taken last night after my Tae Kwon Do class. I was pretty sweaty... but you should have seen me BEFORE the 20 min drive home in air conditioning!

I loved the class and am looking forward to going every Tues and Thurs. On top of that I will be doing the Zumba class on Mondays and trail hikes with the kids on Wednesday mornings. I guess I will take Friday, Saturday and Sunday as my rest days. :)  Unless I can find another class to fill them in!!

Today's weight is 180. I'm starting to think my food isn't as good as I think it is. Time to re-evaluate what I'm eating. Too many carbs? Not enough protein??

One thing is for sure... MORE WATER.

4 comments:

Lucas said...

Nice job on rockin' so many classes!

And a start date has been determined! My 100 days starts on September 2nd! Yipes!

Anonymous said...

Hah! I see you saw through my subtle hints. I was hoping you would indulge me with the "Capt. Morgan." Made you smile didn't it?

I don't know what it is about water but it makes a difference doesn't it? And knowing that, I'm not sure why sometimes I just fall out of the habit of drinking enough of it.

Have a good weekend, Capt. Tiger.

Big Clyde said...

You are doing so well. Keep going!

Tammy said...

It's tough sometimes to find the balance. Working out. Eating. Resting.

You're in a great mindset and doing really well.