"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion, or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up you'd better be running." Author Unknown

Saturday, August 21, 2010

What Can You Do In 100 Days?? ... DAY 17


Sorry for the late posts, but life has been interesting. Two months ago we moved across the country.. .today we finally found a place of our own! Here it is... two bedrooms and a bathroom upstairs.... bathroom, kitchen, living room and dining room downstairs! 


Just to remind you of what I look like, here is me driving home after signing the lease. We move in next weekend!! (I dont look very happy here, but I was pretty thrilled!)


4 comments:

mak'n Changes said...

That house is amazing! Another reason I love the Carolinas!

Lucas said...

Congrats on the new pad.

Claire said...

Congrats on the new place!!!

Maggie said...

Congrats on the new place. It looks really nice. You are looking amazing. I look forward to reading your post with coffee in hand. Keep up the good work. :)