Today is moving day. I was sweating from head to toe. At one point I felt like I was soaked to the bone... only to look down and see that I was. The humidity out here does some crazy things... but the biggest one is the way it makes you sweat. Once I started, I couldnt stop.
Tomorrow is another day of moving, so I am leaving you with a picture of me with no makeup on after a long day of moving. Its a terrible picture, but its me at my rawest.
I can't wait to be done with this and get settled down in our house.
5 comments:
You're raw is beautiful.
Well u R gorgeous, sweaty or not. I'm so excited for you to be in your gorgeous home. Thx for the update.
I think you look great! Continued good luck with the move!
I think you look great! Continued good luck with the move!
NOT! repeat not! a terrible picture. It's not all about the make-up etc. You look good Tiger. I can see that you are tired after a long days work. But you look good.
Moving is hard work isn't it?
Post a Comment