"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion, or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up you'd better be running." Author Unknown

Monday, August 16, 2010

What Can You Do In 100 Days?? ... DAY 12


178.4 lbs (-2.6 lbs)


I love it when bone and muscle starts showing... cheek bones, collar bones and arms!! Yay


I have Zumba tonight with my sister!! Until then I will be cleaning house and loading up on water. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man you look great! It will be incredible to see your day 1 pic and compare it to day 100.

I have a feeling we will see a whole lot more muscle tone and bones sticking out where they are supposed to.

Lucas said...

Yay indeed! And cleaning house AND Zumba? That's ALL DAY of working out kid, because housework TOTALLY counts as exercise! :)