"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion, or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up you'd better be running." Author Unknown

Saturday, August 7, 2010

What Can You Do In 100 Days?? ... DAY 3



179.0 lbs


Added 22 sit ups and 22 push ups. A little more motivation? I'm adding 1 sit up and 1 push up every day. Thats right, by November I will be doing 100 sit ups and 100 push ups. I am changing my workout schedule around though. I will be working out M, W, F with rest days in between. On my rest days I am keeping to a strict low calorie diet. Don't worry, you'll still get a daily pic and weight.

Today's workout was cut in half because, in all honesty, I just could not get into it. I pushed to 21 minutes and then jumped off. Sometimes boredom kicks in and I have to do something else. So, I cleaned. Hey! Cleaning house burns calories too! Tomorrow is a rest day....

4 comments:

mak'n Changes said...

Heck yah cleaning house burns calories!!!!! I feel like a fly on the wall of your life...Ha Ha! I love all t hese pictures....In my opinion, a blog without pictures is boring! But of course I buy fashion magazines for the pictures not the words,,, and Im not much of a reader so.... um... yah! I guess what im saying is,,, I like all the pictures. *wink*
Hey when you run your next marathon, can I come to North Carolina and stand on the side lines to cheer you on? *wink*

Lucas said...

Cleaning the house TOTALLY burns calories! And I love the idea of adding one sit up/push up a day. You are just giving me all kinds of great ideas right now! :) Yay and thanks!

Maggie said...

I'm with everyone. Cleaning house rocks on the burning calories. I love, love, love your pictures. You really look amazing. You have come so far, since I started reading your blog. I'm with you on the 100 days and will be here if you need any motivation. Lord knows I need it! lol Good luck and I have no doubt you'll reach your goal. :)

Tammy said...

Good for you listening to your body and what it tells you in regards to working out.

I will go to the gym even if I don't feel like it, and work out for 10 minutes. If I'm still not feeling it, I will move on to something different or go home.