A pair of new glasses may have been what I needed to see things a little clearer... and to kick my butt into gear. I want my clothes to fit right again, and not pinch and pull at me because they are too tight. I want the flat belly back. So, once again, I am committing myself to eating right and exercising.
I'm ready to drop 10 lbs in the month of August. 170... here I come!!
I know, dejavu, but if you don't keep getting up and starting over again you will never succeed. This may be the 500th time I 'committed' myself... but maybe, just maybe, there won't be 501
4 comments:
Awesome attitude and awesome way to look at things. Losing weight isn't easy ...
good mind set
I for one think you don't give yourself enough credit. You look amazing. And you have been doing a great job.
This is a lifestyle and with that comes many times of the "do overs" or still "doing" it. Work from within, and the outside will shine!
I am very johnny-come-lately. I've been MIA from the world, other than mindlessly playing games on Facebook. I am almost to the point of unloading on my own blog, but I'm so in a state of "OMG" that I have yet to muster the courage. In that respect, I've been not only neglecting my own blog and what few readers and posters, I've also been neglecting others blogs and people I consider 'friends'. For that, I apologize.
I am going to take the next couple days and try to catch up on your blog. I wont do it all at once because I would then only be reading to read and not be giving honest heart felt encouragement to you.
So, first off - Congratulations on you undertaking 100 days for you! And, I love the new glasses.
One thing, we all need to remember, but you and I most specifically we are more than a number on a scale or the size of clothing we purchase.
Big hugs to you!
Post a Comment