"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion, or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up you'd better be running." Author Unknown

Monday, August 30, 2010

What Can You Do In 100 Days?? ... DAY 25

So we are finally moved into our new place (and have internet! Yay!). I can tell you right now that it will be a great place for me to get in shape. Why? Because it has stairs. 16, to be exact. I know because I started counting after the 5th time that I forgot something upstairs that I needed downstairs. I need to start running again just to be able to survive my house.

So, it is a quarter of the way thru my 100 day challenge... what have I learned? That I can be really hard headed   That I know exactly what I need to do , just need to get the mindset to do it. (and I think I'm getting close)  That I should be the new Capt. Morgan model... because lets face it, I look good doing 'the pose'.... which reminds me. Starting tomorrow I am back to taking my daily morning pics.

Now that I am in my own home it will be much easier to control my food. I have a living room big enough for me to workout in (check back for some DVD workout reviews!) and school is back in session, so I have a schedule to stick to again. All of this equals the perfect setting to achieve maximum weight loss. So lets get started. Tomorrow morning we will see the weight (expect a gain, I'll be honest) and a picture. From here on out I am ready to start seeing results... no more fooling around.
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey good for you. It sounds like you're ready to kick the second quarter's butt! I like the 'tude.

And you make one hot Capt Morgan model for sure.

Big Clyde said...

Ah, sleep well in your new place.