"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion, or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up you'd better be running." Author Unknown

Thursday, August 5, 2010

What Can You Do In 100 Days?? ... DAY 1



180.8 lbs


5 comments:

Lucas said...

I love the idea of this. The theme of "What can you do in 100 days". I'm going to roll that around in my brain today and perhaps think about stealing that idea. Hmmmmmmm, new inspiration perhaps?

Anonymous said...

I don't know if I can or will commit to 100 days, but I'm gonna try to stay with you and see if I can piggyback.

mak'n Changes said...

I agree with Lucas and Fat Daddy.. this idea is fantastic! Make it happen girl!

mak'n Changes said...

I agree with Lucas and Fat Daddy,, this is a fantastic idea!! Make it happen girl!

Ripx180 said...

This could be very interesting. Stick with it and own it!!!