180.0
Here is your first lesson in weighing yourself EVERY day. You WILL see a gain every now and then. Its natural. Your body fluctuates a lot, which is why you will get a more accurate weight if you just stick to doing it once a week on the same day. Because I cannot mentally handle waiting a week to step on the scale, I have learned not to panic too much when I see a small gain. In fact, it helps me to focus a little harder that day.
I had an 'ok' day yesterday with food. Not the best, but its the beginning of my journey of 100 days, so I expect a couple of small set backs in the beginning. I am feeling strong now and feel like , mentally, I could finish this strong.
But... lets just focus on today.
4 comments:
I just found your blog, from seeing it on F Daddy's. I think this is a great project and I admire you for taking on a time-bound project like this. It should keep you (and the rest of us) motivated to make the most of the time ahead.
I'm normally like you. I have to know each day where I stand. But right now I am trying the weekly thing.
I love your daily Captain Morgan stance!
i have to stop weighing everyday i hate the ups and downs
but damn you lookin good mama lol
keep up the great work
180 im jealousssssss
I have never been one to weigh myself every day. I would drive myself nuts. Once a week is all I can handle, and sometimes I'm even excited to jump on the scale. I may want to kick it on my way off, but I am excited a wee bit to see good or bad what I've done.
Post a Comment