"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion, or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up you'd better be running." Author Unknown

Saturday, August 14, 2010

What Can You Do In 100 Days?? ... DAY 10





I know, I know, I'm late on my pictures... but I had to wait until I got home from going to the Farmers Market where I bought some amazing fruit. Blueberries, peaches and blackberries. Is it bad that, besides the peaches, the only thing I can think of making with the berries are cobblers and pies??? Bad, right? I did enjoy a fresh peach on the way home. Juicy!! 

Of course, I couldn't come home without something for the kids. A wooden plane for them to paint later on today. 

No picture of me today... and no weight ( for the first time in weeks, I forgot to step on the scale this morning. Maybe a good thing????) 

Get out there and enjoy your day. Have an adventure. 

3 comments:

Lucas said...

Berries go great in yogurt or a nice smoothie in the blender! They look delish.

Anonymous said...

Our seasonal farmer's market just opened up for the fall. We were planning to go today but got stormed out. But your pics reminded me that they had the best fresh peaches and pears! So tomorrow for sure we will be heading there. You made me hungry!

mak'n Changes said...

Those berries look yuuuumy! I enjoy blending a little yogurt with diff types of fruit and carrots....its thick and filling and OH SO GOOD!!
cindie