Today I bought a book called Skinny Bitchin' by Rory Freedman and Kim Barnouin. Its somewhat of a daily diary... with a little bit of daily directions. For example, tomorrows directions (page 1):
What have you failed at in the past that you now regret? Or what task, project, or goal are you avoiding because its challenging? Today, start taking it on. And this time, don't be such a pussy when things get tough.
"When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it." - Henry Ford.
Does this sum me up right now or what!??! I think I'm gonna like this book. :)
2 comments:
Now that...is some straight talk advice. That book does sound good. Maybe you'll find more to share from it. I think I'd like to hear it. I think.
Yeah...I like it too. I know that I was afraid of committing to a new weight loss campaign, since I had never really succeeded in the past. So, I chose a big commitment, far off...and just slowly started. This time, it stuck.
Looking forward to hearing more of your observations.
Post a Comment