Ready to put the past behind me and focus on the future...
"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion, or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up you'd better be running." Author Unknown
Saturday, August 8, 2009
The 7th of the Month Pic....
Its that time again... my monthly pic. I dont see a change other then my mood, makeup and hairstyle! LOL But here you go anyway. Me at 184 and 181
8 comments:
You totally rock that pose!
You can see a difference
I can also see you've lost weight, our face, and tummy area look smaller...:)
I love pictures! You look great! I'm super proud of you!
You look wonderful!
I see a difference, you look great either way though lol
Lookin' good mama!!! You will be showing off that finishers medal and tigerlilly tattoo in no time!
keep it up girl! YOU LOOK GOOD!
Post a Comment