182.0 (-1 lb)
Its a loss... but not much of one. I'm a little disappointed, but I've been doing this long enough to know that eventually my body will let it go. Just gotta keep going strong.
Today is my Hubby's birthday. He gets the day off from work and is planning on being lazy all day. Lucky man.
I have my dentist appointment this morning.... **shiver**... and then I have my first run around the track at the high school.... yay!... which will be my Day 2 of the OFB challenge and my first time running at the track. I'm hoping there wont be an audience. I think I might even run the bleacher stairs!!
I'm going to try and get in 2 miles. Since I joined Mesha's 100 miles in August challenge, I better start moving my butt! It should be too hard with my 'long' runs on Saturdays making up for my rest days! If you need a little boost to get you walking/running/cycling... whatever.. head on over and join the challenge!
10 comments:
Congrats on the loss...even one pound is moving the right direction. And those runs will surely help you drop even more.
HATE the dentist. Good luck with that.
A loss is much better than a gain no matter how small...I lose .2 - .4 sometimes but carry on, this week I lost 1kgs, which is 2.2lbs, my biggest loss in over a month...
Happy birthday to hubby - hope he has a good one and enjoy the run....if our weather is good I might do so again on Wed...
Good luck at the dentist! And happy birthday to hubby!
Don't worry about the scale - trust your body.
Congrats on the loss.
congrats on the loss and good luck at the dentist...
You r right, your body will eventually let go of the weight. Its gonna happen sooner than you think too. Be strong.
Guess what! I think I'm gonna start training again for the half marathon! I want it so bad I've just got to make it happen. You are an amazing inspiration!
Congrats on the loss!
Way to go on the loss. One thing I've learned is ANY loss is a good loss. :) You are right too - sometimes our bodies don't take the hint and just let go - eventually they will though. Happy BDay to the hubby as well. Thanks for the shout out on your blog - this challenge is getting even more exciting with everyone that is joining along in the race to stay active. Have a wonderful week and keep up the good work.
A loss is a loss is a loss!!
WAy to go sis!
One pound at a time, girl. You're going in the right direction, that's what's important!
Post a Comment