"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion, or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up you'd better be running." Author Unknown

Monday, August 17, 2009

Weigh In Monday

I had a rough weekend, food wise. I was able to eat a little more solid food then the past two weeks... and boy did I want to eat! Chinese food on Saturday, pizza on Friday.... it wasn't a pretty site. I really need to focus on my food this week. Make sure that, even though I can eat solid food again, I'm making healthy choices.

So, even with my terrible food choices this week my weight this morning was....

178.4

That is a total loss of -1.4 lbs!!

In other news.... Angel lost her front tooth last night!!!

10 comments:

Carlos said...

great loss for both of you... dig the new blog look

Unknown said...

Congrats to you and Angel!

Cole Walter Mellon said...

Sorry, but her loss is more impressive than yours.

mak'n Changes said...

Jack Sh*t cracks me up with his witty comments. You are doing so great! Oh wow!

Kate said...

Just stumbled across your blog and may I say..You go girl! Way to stick with it. Keep up the great work!

Tiffany said...

Way to go on the loss. It's nice to be pleasantly surprised once in a while with a weigh in you weren't necessarily expecting.

Annie, The Amazing Shrinking Girl said...

awesome job on the lost!! I know you can taste tat tatoo!

Marcelle said...

I also have been through a phase where I wanted to eat and eat...hormones...today am back to my normal self and feel so much better...
I suppose we have to have those days after all we are women with so many changes happening during one month in our bodies.

Well done on the loss...you must be so chuffed with yourself.

Fran said...

Well done on your loss! Luckely the weekend didn't do much damage.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the loss....and even more so on the pretty toothless little girl. I love the tooth losing stage so much.

They look both ornery and beautiful at the same time.