"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion, or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up you'd better be running." Author Unknown

Monday, August 24, 2009

Weigh In and Forza

-0.8 lbs

This mornings weight was 177.6! Not a huge loss, but a loss.

Yesterday I wanted to go for a run, but the rain rolled in and I had to find another way to get out the sweat. I wanted something 'different' so I looked through my workout DVD's. I forgot I had so many! LOL

I decided on my Forza workout. I haven't done this one in a year... or longer. You do this with a 5 lbs wooden sword. It is a killer on the shoulders, back and abs. 1 hour burns 600 calories!


Have a great Monday... make it count!

9 comments:

big_mummy said...

forza looks like such fun, i would love to try that. ive never even heard i of it.

congrats on the loss!!

Hanlie said...

Wow, I wouldn't mess with that woman! Enjoy!

Well done on the loss!

Marcelle said...

well done on the loss
Great arms that workout gives one from the photo.

Cole Walter Mellon said...

A loss is a loss, boss.

iampalegreen said...

Whoa arms!!! Looks like a good workout!

and congrats on the loss!

mak'n Changes said...

Well look at you! SUPER happy for you!

Carlos said...

looks hard great loss bytheway

Annie, The Amazing Shrinking Girl said...

wow... where do you get a 5lbs. wooden sword. That lady in the pict has killer delts!

Mesha said...

dude, is that a woman!?! and if that is a woman, DUDE, she scares me. Look @ those stinkin' arms!