
179.8
That is a total loss of -2.2 lbs and takes me out of the 180's!!!!!!
I was so excited to see this number at 6 o'clock in the morning that I was jumping up and down in the kitchen on my tip toes , with my arms in the air, mouthing YES!!!.... all without making a sound so I don't wake up the whole family! Hey, a girl has to celebrate.
I haven't seen the 170's since high school. My husband has never seen me in the 170's.
My goal right now is to make the 170's disappear as fast as the 180's did!
169 here I come!!
....................................................................................
In other news, today is my second dentist appointment. I am having two more teeth extracted on the other side at 8 a.m.. I am not as nervous this time as I was last week. Ok, maybe a little bit....
This week is revival week at my church, so yesterday was a day full of playing drums, singing and praising Jesus. I loved it. My favorite part was wearing a tank top (hey, I'm the drummer... it gets way too hot back there) and jeans and feeling comfortable in them. I had 3 woman come up to me and ask me what diet I was on because they saw such a huge difference. Jokingly I said it was the 'go to the dentist and get all your teeth pulled diet and then drink through a straw for two weeks' but then went on to tell them the food I've been eating and exercises I like. I really hope they get at least a little inspired by what I've done.....
Hugs to all of you and I cant wait to see how YOU'VE done this week!!!
20 comments:
I knew that "straw diet" would work!
Lowest weight since HS? That is SOOOO AWESOME!!!!!
Congrats.
CONGRATULATIONS ON THAT WEIGHTLOSS
I know how it feels each time one reachers a weight you havent been in years...
Could picture you celebrating in the kitchen...LOL
169 here Tigerlilly comes!!!!!
Congratulations! That is awesome! I can totally feel your excitement...breaking down that barrier is awesome!
You better tell those ladies to watch out for the hot drummer, mama! Ow ow! :)
wanted to drop in and say hi! (so here i am!)
That is beyond awesome news- wow lowest since high school that has GOT to feel great!
Great job girl! That veggie soup certainly didn't hurt. I'm jonesing to make that.
great wi and awesome god praising, drum playing, nsv!
Put on some Bee Gees cuz somebody is rockin' out in the 70's.
WTG!
OMG OMG OMG OMG! I am soooooooooooo happy for you! Way to go missy!
YOU ROCK!!
Imagine how hot that tattoo is gonna look on your sleek new bod :)
Congratulations on your achievements to date - you're smashing it!
CONGRATULATIONS, TIGER LILY!!!! You rock, you rock, you rock, you rock, you rock!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)
Awesome! Of course that calls for celebration, even if it's a silent one...
YAY for you!!! Congrats!!!
Way to go! Keep up the good work!!!
Congrats on the loss!! :) I'm jealous of your tattoo that's coming. It's beautiful. I want another one, but at the same time, I want the one I already have taken off. Reminds me of a bad time in my life and the person who paid for me to get it. Your tattoo though is very symbolic of your journey and your new body. Can't wait for you to get it.
Whoo-hoo! Under 180!!! You are such an inspiration in so many ways. :o)
Awesome! That is so great! I am so happy for you! I cant wait for you to hit 169! Keep up the good work!
Awesome job!
Congrats on the loss!!! I cant wait to be out of the 180s!
ROCK ON - WAY TO GO!!! it's so amazing how excited we get to see those 10 lb increments change...very encouraging. I'm so happy for you.
Also, any day full of dancing and singing praises to Jesus is a good day to me too! i wanna know how the revival went. :)
hi there - I'm just catching up after vacation - wow Tigerlilly - I'm so very, very excited for you - what great work!!
Post a Comment