I have reached a point in my weight loss journey where I am finally seeing the new me. I'm looking in the mirror and seeing a thinner version of the person I've known for so long. Just like in the beginning, a picture has shown me how far I have come. I took this yesterday while sitting at my computer. I have no make up on, my hair is a mess and I'm wearing a bathing suit cover. I'm not sure why I took it... I guess I just wanted to see how much of a mess I really was. But then I saw it and was surprised. 'Wow, I don't look too bad.'
You guys are probably getting sick of seeing before and after pics of me by now... but I have to say that seeing the change is what keep me motivated to keep going. After 2 years of doing this... I need it.
I want to challenge all of you to post some before and after pics of yourself. Even if today is the before pic... I challenge you to an after pic in 6 weeks!!!!
.jpg)
17 comments:
challenge accepted ;) and you look great
Gorgeous - before AND after!
I third whats said above, your looking great! The big difference in your now shot is there is a confidence or glow about you. Something different and a its a good different.
I can see a huge difference and keep those photo's coming, its good for us to see the differences, I take pics as well for me, dont care what anyone else has to say...
It never ceases to amaze me what a fountain of youth this journey is. That's an incredible transformation. Kudos!
Wow! nothing can quite equal what a picture shows. You look great.
Your before and after pics are always great. It is motivation.
You look awesome!
I actually did exactly the same thing today... Snap!
You look so beautiful. Keep up the great work and keep posting pics!
Look at you! You look amazing! You were so adorable before and are so pretty now! :)
This is awesome! You are giving me hope!
You look amazing... congratulations on everything you've done! I'm in on the challenge too!! You should make it an OFB challenge!
Great job!
you are such a beautiful woman no matter your size!
don't you dare stop those before and after photos! we all love 'em!! as readers we are invested in your journey to a degree and it is satisfying for us also to see the fruits of your labour!!
It is clear that you have made some really, really great changes!!
wow!! agreeing with what everyone has said here-keep up your hard work miss thang!!! very proud of you!
OH and btw,you should bring it up to michelle about making your challenge an OFB mission-
special ops mission tigerlilly...
:)
You look Fantastic!
But you looked very happy as well before too.
Congratulations on all your hard work paying off.
Now you know why I post so many dang pictures of myself. I fear that it comes across as vanity but really its like a child seeing herself in pictures for the first time. Its a discovery of the beautiful person that we are. I love this challenge and I will continue to post "now". Belly pictures of my growing baby. Progress pictures bring a blog to life.
Cindie
Oh and you bet i'll be there to meet you girls when you meet for P.F. Chang race!
you look awesome! man, i'm all for natural beauty and taking off the layers and masks - YOU ARE GEORGEOUS! that's not just a gimmick to say something sweet - very, very cute pic! i actually should be posting some progress photos soon - i hate progress photos, yet i totally understand the purpose of them. :) have a great weekend girlie!
Post a Comment