"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion, or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up you'd better be running." Author Unknown

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Before and After pics.... 6 wks apart!!

Back on July 3rd I wrote THIS post about a shopping experience I had. Instead of buying a pair of 16's that would have been baggy on me I bought a pair of size 11 pants. When I got home I tried them on. Can we say muffin top?? Oh yes, I was hanging over.

Today I took them down and tried them on again. I actually had to take them off and make sure I grabbed the right pants because they fit! Yes, THEY FIT! It has been 6 weeks since I bought them and now I am sitting comfortably in them!

I promised pics... which is very embarrassing... but here you go. The before (185 lbs) and after (178 lbs) pics, 6 weeks apart!





17 comments:

Krissy said...

Congrats! That is such a great feeling.

Melissa Cunningham said...

yay!!!!! im sure your are feeling awesome right about now! keep the ball rolling chica! proud of you!

Anonymous said...

OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sis, you're looking sooooo good!!

Tiffany said...

Very cool. 6 weeks isn't that long either, so I think that is a significant difference. You must feel great. Congrats on the accomplishment.

Alicia said...

Great job!

Cole Walter Mellon said...

Belly good results so far.

mak'n Changes said...

Girl I am so proud of you!

Hanlie said...

Wow, what a difference a few pounds make! Well done!

Vix said...

Awesome work girl!! What a massive difference...keep it up :)

big_mummy said...

well done girl!!! no muffin now, awesome!

Anonymous said...

There aren't many better feeling than to put on previously seam busting pants and see that they fit or already are getting loose. Congrats.

Marcelle said...

yahoooooooooooo weeeeeeeeeee
What an amazing feeling...
You are one hottie now!!!
Well done, you did it!

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Congrats on fitting into the jeans! And I love your bathing suit. Very cute style and it looks great on you.
Path to Health

Unknown said...

WOW, that is awesome!!!! You must have done a little happy dance in your pants, lol!

Natasha said...

I love how useful photographs can be in tracking progress. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Wow YOU LOOK AMAZING!!! In just 6 week too!! WONDERFUL!!!!!

Fatinah said...

in what world is your awesome success and belief in yourself that you could do it embarrassing? you should be very proud of those photos!

Well done missy!!