"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion, or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up you'd better be running." Author Unknown

Friday, August 21, 2009

Operation Fat Blaster challenge.

We are making a motivational board.... here is mine!!


Tough as a nail

Independant and strong

Giving in nature

Enthusiastic and ready to succeed

Rowdy with friends

Loving with Hubby

Intensely motivated

Lovable on good days

Likable on the other days

Young at heart


6 comments:

Cole Walter Mellon said...

I was gonna make one for myself, but I couldn't think of a word that started with "*". :(

WriterMarie said...

Very nice!!! :o)

Anonymous said...

Very very nice!! Great job sis!! I'd say you were loveable on ALL days though :)

Melissa Cunningham said...

awesome job!

iampalegreen said...

I love it! :)

The Fat Girl said...

I need to make mine. I still have an older one I made, but I want a new one. New way of seeing things, new board. :)