
My mom had her Girls Night Out party at her house last night. It was fun to see all our friends again. Some of them I only get to see once a year at her party! I was really excited when I saw my friend Roni show up. She is a very active woman. We used to challenge each other when I first started to lose weight to push ups, pull ups, sit ups... you name it and we were trying to outdo the other!! LOL

I told her about my running the PF Chang half marathon in January and she got all excited and said she wanted to do it with me!! We sat at the table for hours talking about what, when and how to do it. It was such a booster for me to see how excited she was.
So today we are both starting our training. She got up at 5 a.m. and ran 2 miles... I am going to the park later with the girls and pushing the stroller for 2 miles! LOL But starting in two weeks we will be meeting every Saturday at a designated area to do a 'long' run.
I am so happy to have someone to train with.
For all of you reading this... today is day 1, make it happen!!
8 comments:
Fantastic to have a training partner, it will motivate you so much more...I loved working out with a partner but now have gotten so used to being myself I would feel weird if I had to train with someone again.
Cool! I am so glad that you have a training partner!
That's a great pic of you and your Mom!
Fantastic that you'll have a training partner!
That is GREAT!
Glad the Girls night was good too.
Did u see your collar bones? Girl they are poppin!
Sounds like a fun time! How cool that you found a partner - you guys will push each other, which is great.
That is really sweet. We had something similar to that for my cousin... All the women in the family stayed the night at my aunt's house for her "bachelorette party". It was great. Your post makes me wanna do it again.
I'm going to start looking for different walks to start doing. You guess are getting me pumped.
Rock on - it's so much fun when you've got great friends to run along side you (in my case walk...lol). I feel like I push that much harder and even ENJOY it that much more when I can spend that positive time with a friend. So - I totally love PF Changs and I TOTALLY can't have it..just a side note. HAHAHA have a great weekend!
Post a Comment