Katschi loves to show off her 'schvitz' and I think we all should! Be proud of how hard you work and look at yourself with new eyes! Come on, lets see ya!
This was today's 5K ! It was a hard one. I forgot just how hard I worked my legs yesterday, so by my 2nd mile my legs wanted to give out on me, but I kept them moving and finished in a new record time! 45:52... that averages to a 15 minute/mile pace! Yahoo!!
Looking at my picture I see one huge difference. I no longer look like a tomato after my workouts. Now I just have a healthy pink tint!
<--- Proof of my new record! (notice the magazine, lots of pictures of the body I want! Great motivation!)
9 comments:
Awesome job!! ;o)
I'm going to smuggle a camera into the locker room at the gym and ask someone to take a picture of me after my workout. I still look like a tomato!
I have posted a recipe for ratatouille on my blog... In the "From my kitchen" section - the name of the post is something like "There's a rat in my kitchen". I would have given you the link, but I'm somehow unable to do much on my own blog this afternoon... very, very frustrating!
wow im impressed. great job on the workout and the lighter pink
Wonderful! And thank You for being proud!!!
That's awesome with your time! I'm impressed!
YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love it!!
way to go chicklet!
You are awesome and I need your motivation. My weight is eh, creeping up.
No bueno.
I bought a fancy new scale today....once I kick the nasty double ear infection I'm back to working out. After the loooooong bout of laziness.
You are doing an amazing job! Happy New Year!
Path to Health
I love my sweat spots and all that! Again, posted something similar (without a pic) about sweat on my elbows. When I feel the sweat there, I know I'm rocking it because it's pouring off me.
I think, errr rather I know, I'm going to enjoy your blog!
Post a Comment