"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion, or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up you'd better be running." Author Unknown

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Short and Sweet


Things are piling up around this house... so today I'm going to skip the workout and get this house in order. If I have time this afternoon I will hop on the treadmill, but not until this house is spotless!


Yesterdays run ROCKED! I took a full minute off my run making it a 14 min/mile!!


Have a great day!!

4 comments:

Cory said...

Hey, cleaning house is a good work out in itself! And, it works the muscles a little differently too. So, even if you don't make it to the treadmill, it should still be a good day workout wise for you. :)

Sorry to hear about the financial situation. Hope things get better for you!!!!

Jill A said...

TL!!!!!!!!!

Oh my gosh I can't believe you have been back for over a month and I'm just now finding you! I've missed you girl!

You look FABULOUS by the way! ;)

Jill A said...

Okay, I finally got caught up on your blog and boy can I relate - my hubs is self employed and winter is always hard on us financially (that's why I HAD to get a job two years ago). It sucks but God will take care of you, I know it.

I am so impressed that you are a runner now! All the signs are pointing towards running for me and this is just one more sign. I have been so inspired by you and your get-back-up attitude. I'm so freaking glad you are back!! =)

Fatinah said...

cleaning the house - a necessary evil - and Cory is right - it still earns you calories burned!!