"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion, or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up you'd better be running." Author Unknown

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

So cleaning house was stalled yesterday by two visits from family we havent seen for months. It was great to see them, and Baby Boy was a hit with all the girls! It was a wonderful surprise.

My stomach has been a little testy lately. I think it is an anxiety issue.... so today I am keeping my diet bland. Water has been an issue too... cant seem to drink it.

Sorry the past two posts have been short and dull. Tomorrow will be a good post, promise!

6 comments:

Brightcetera said...

Take good care of yourself.
Everything in time.

Anonymous said...

Baby Boy? Am I missing something???

Carlos said...

not bored yet... not even close, feel better

Tigerlilly said...

No MommaKnitsalot... I did not plop out a baby boy... he is a cousin!!

Tammy said...

Glad you had good family visits.

Life is crazy some times and it can't be a bed of roses all the time.

Take care of yourself!

Hanlie said...

It's all right to feel that way! In fact, it's a good thing... way better than ignoring your feelings, or stuffing them with food!